Argan soap benefits

Argan oil benefits on the skin and hair are undeniable, many studies and research have proven this, however argan oil is very expensive and its use is difficult because it necessitates attention and special measures in order to make it extremely beneficial for your body, that's why an amazing alternative is to start using argan soap.

So, what are the benefits of using argan soap and more importantly, what argan soap to use and how?

I'm going to answer all these questions in this post, but first let's talk about the benefits of using argan soap.

The first one is making your skin very smooth

Argan oil is amazing at curing and caring for your skin, it contains many essential fatty acids that are going to help your skin repair itself and will also create a tiny protective layer that is going to protect your skin cells from UV rays and other pollutants in the environment.

Moreover, argan oil is going to contain antiseptic properties.

This means that argan oil and argan soap are going to get rid of dangerous and bad bacteria and germs on the surface on your skin.

These germs are the ones responsible for creating a bad environment and also attacking your healthy skin cells.

On the long run, these germs are going to cause pimples, make your skin brittle and very fragile.

Argan oil and soap are also very beneficial for protecting your skin and especially your face against acne.

I know that most websites that are going to deal with the subjects of acne are going to try to sell you their latest supplements or miracle drugs, most of them are lies, but what I'm recommending here is true!

Argan oil has been used for hundreds of years to treat skin pimples and skin damages because it contains antiseptic properties, as stated before, that are going to get rid of bacteria and germs very quickly.

You need to understand that acne is caused primarily by a bacterium called Propionibacterium acnes, and this germ is very difficult to get rid of, that is why the use of argan soap on your skin is going to help manage it and also highly reduce its population.

And needless to tell you that argan soap is going to make your skin very soft

It’s because it contains essential fatty acids that are going to nourish your skin and also prevent its dryness.

Now, let's talk about the best argan soap to use.

I have somewhat bad news to tell you, there is no pure argan soap!

And even if it existed, it would cost hundreds of dollars!

It’s because argan oil is very expensive and rare, that is why argan soaps are going to contain other oils such as olive oil, coconut oil, and even exotic oils such as jojoba and rosemary oil.

I'm not going to tell you that there are other brands which are going to offer pure argan soap, they do not because it’s not viable commercially!

However, the most important thing you have to understand is that whatever argan soap you decide to buy, it must contain a good amount of argan oil, organic and pure, and my advice is to only by argan soap from Moroccan brands, they are the ones that are going to offer you authentic and organic products because there are some companies that are going to use argan oil from Israel or Mexico which is not authentic and is not as flavorful and aromatic as organic argan oil from Morroco.

How to use argan soap?

The first step you need to take before using argan soap is to clean your skin, try to get rid of dead skin cells and also extra fat and grease.

However, don't use solvents and other soaps, only use warm water, it’s going to relax your skin pores and increase blood circulation which is very important for absorbing the nutritious elements in argan soap.

Then apply warm water abundantly and wash your skin with care, don't apply too much argan soap because it’s an expensive product and even if you use a lot, it will not do you much good, a small amount is more than enough.

Comments

  1. i
    M in Marrakech now and checked and found oil and soap pure and cheap compared to in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was there a few years ago and bought 100% argan oil soap and I'm about to make my own 100% argan oil soap which I will eventually be selling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. remarkable work Caroline :à keep up your articles comming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like your written piece on Argan soap. And thank you I enjoyed reading it. I really love to see how many people benefit from Argan. Like you said it's very hard to be sure any soap is pure Argan due to its high demand and price but I am Moroccan Berber and I have grown up on Argan my whole life before it was even discovered and I can tell you I have pure 100% Argan oil soap and oil with no added ingredients and this is because the Argan tree is in my family's land, and pressed by my family's hands so it is possible and not hundreds of dollars. Yes Argan is expensive but not to that degree and the Reason some people and company's over price so much is because they know they can due to Argan having amazing properties that has been discovered by research and proven to work. I always had and still have Argan in my house from when I was young and this made me determined to start selling the oil, soap, and face mask of my own all it its original form no added oils just pure oil and Argan paste which is pressed by my sisterinlaw by hand in the sous valley of Tafraout ready for sale in the U.K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, amazing information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Aragon soap for at least 3 years and have loved it !!!!! I would get it from Marshalls Store in Augusta Ga. Now all they carry is the larger bar and it smells like Comet !!!!!! YUCK!!! What is going on????? What ingredient would they have changed to make it smell so different? Most of my friends agree about the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey There, love all your posts, my skin is very dry and reading about rose hip fat has helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome, glad it has helped you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can you eat multani mitti?

Using rosehip oil on your face