How to use lavender oil for stretch marks

Lavender oil is fantastic for stretch marks, I've used it in many areas of my skin, and I know that it will help so many of you deal with this depressing and nasty issues!

First, let me tell you a little story about my past situation:

After giving birth to my two children, daughters, they are now three and five, I realized that my body was torn apart with stretch marks; it looked horrible, so horrible that I couldn't get naked in front of my husband!

And mind you, I am a beauty professional, I help women resolve their skin and hair issues, and there I was looking "disgusting", with purplish stretch marks all over my belly and breasts!

My husband is a very nice guy, he doesn't care about physical appearance, however, because of this, I didn't care about my stretch marks, and I let myself go, so, when I started realizing that they didn't go away and they were still there, especially that I am thinking about getting another child, I started thinking to myself that if I let myself go, they may get worse!

So, I started experimenting with different oil blends, at first, I didn't know what to do exactly in order to get rid of my stretch marks, and then, my husband told me about vitamin E oil and how it was good for reducing scars and skin tears, so, I started adding it to my oil blends and lo and behold, it worked!

So, yes, I tried lavender oil at first, and it gave minor results, however, when I added to it vitamin E, it was amazing, and in this post, I'm going to show you the right way to use it in order to get rid of your stretch marks very rapidly.

And by rapidly, I mean less than one year!

I'm sure that this is going to sound like a very long time, and yes, it is, but in order to get rid of your stretch marks, you have to spend at least six months applying these oils on a daily basis, and trust me, lavender oil is a great choice when it comes to stretch marks.

So, the first ingredient you need to have is will power, if you cannot follow this recipe and use it on a daily basis, then, you are just wasting your time and you will end up feeling depressed after just two weeks!

It's because the results are very slow and depending on your skin type, you may think that things are getting worse, but they are not!

So, here are the ingredients you need in order to make the best lavender oil for stretch marks:

  1. Two teaspoons of lavender oil

  2. Five tablespoons of argan oil, this is extremely important, and in my opinion, any stretch marks recipe which doesn't contain coconut oil or argan oil is a waste of time and resources

  3. One teaspoon of vitamin e oil


Mix all these ingredients together and start applying on a daily basis onto your stretch marks, just some few drops on each one, within the first weeks, you are going to notice huge improvements.

Please, if you have a question about using lavender oil for stretch marks, don't hesitate to post it in the section below, I will be very pleased to help you out:

Comments

  1. I’m curious I was looking at your posts on stretch marks and in one post you say to use lavender, argon oil & Vit E but in another post you say to use Argan oil, Vit E & tea tree oil. So which one is better to use? Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?