How to use argan oil for stretch marks

Is using argan oil for stretch marks efficient? This is what you are going to learn by reading this post.

I am a man and I have stretch marks!

Trust me, I've been there and I know how horrible they look, sometimes when I go to the beach, I have a difficult time taking my clothes off because I simply feel very self-conscious about my body and especially about my stretch marks!

However, after starting to use argan for the last months on them, my stretch marks started to disappear.

I'm not going to tell you that argan oil is going to get rid of your stretch marks immediately and totally, it will not, it takes time and its effect is not instant!

Argan oil is only going to hide your stretch marks and get rid of their most "ugly" appearance and look.

Is argan oil good for stretch marks?

The answer is: ABSOLUTELY!

Why argan oil is efficient for getting rid of them then?

It’s because it contains vitamin E, which is very amazing for "unifying" and increasing your natural skin tone, indeed, vitamin E is going to increase your natural skin pigmentation.

In other words, argan oil is simply going to hide your stretch marks, which is better than what most cosmetic products are going to do, yet argan oil does not contain toxic or aggressive materials, it only contains natural and healing ingredients and vitamins.

However, is every argan oil good for stretch marks?

The answer is probably not, if you do not add a special ingredient to your argan oil, it will take much longer to get rid of your stretch marks efficiently.

Here is the most important ingredient to add to your argan oil: liquid vitamin E!

This amazing ingredient is my secret to not only making the best argan oil for stretch marks, but to also increase the health and look of my scalp and my hair.

Nowadays, whenever I'm buying a cosmetic product for me or my wife, the first thing I'm going to look at is its vitamin E content, if it’s low, I will not buy it!

It’s because vitamin E is the one component responsible for making our skin and hair healthy looking.

Here is how to apply argan oil for your stretch marks:

First, you need to get high quality argan oil, don't waste your time with argan oil that has additives and other synthetic components in it, it’s very bad for your health and will also inflame your skin if used improperly, this is why I only recommend that you get organic and unprocessed raw argan oil, it’s much more expensive because it goes rancid very rapidly, however it’s totally worth every penny you pay for it.

The next step is to get liquid vitamin E oil, then use this ratio to mix the two oils:

1 to 10, this means that for every ten teaspoons of argan oil, you need to add one teaspoon of vitamin E oil.

But before applying this oil mixture to your stretch marks, you have to invest in a dark glass sprayer, they do not cost a lot, usually five dollars, and are extremely beneficial because they are going to preserve argan oil and the vitamin E from becoming rancid and losing their efficiency due to sunlight.

Every morning, take a piece of cotton and apply a few drops of argan oil on it, then massage your stretch marks.

When you are done, throw away the cotton piece and wait for your skin to absorb the argan oil and vitamin E mixture.

How long does it take for argan oil to get rid of your stretch marks?

It all depends on their age and their size, in my case, it took me about three months!

And yes, it’s going to take even more than this in most people, it’s because you are dealing with a natural healthy product, it does not contain additives or other chemicals that are going to "harm" your skin in order to make it look good.

So, the best way for you to get rid of your stretch marks is to start using argan oil with vitamin E every day.

Comments

  1. Hi- Thank you for such a wonderful post. Very useful information. Can you recommend what brand of Argan oil you use? Also the brand of Vitamin E oil? Does this help with the color of stretch marks? Does it really make them disappear or make them lighter?
    thanks,
    Ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they tend to disappear, for the oil, I use the one in the link, great results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?