How to use avocado oil for stretch marks

Avocado oil is wonderful for stretch marks, and here is how you can use it.

First of all, I am an avid believer in argan oil, in fact, I think that argan oil is the best when it comes to stretch marks, however, I know that it's not very affordable and most people throughout the world don't have quality argan oil available to them.

Here in Morocco, where I live with my husband, argan oil is available almost everywhere, in fact, it's not as expensive as in Europe or America, but nevertheless, the quality is amazing and I feel very lucky to have it in abundance throughout the whole year, however, I'm sure that with most people, it's not the case, sometimes, you don't have quality argan oil available to you, you may have refined and processed one that's not very good for your skin, that's why I thought about other alternatives you can use for your stretch marks, and avocado oil is definitely one of the best you can use.

  • So, how to use avocado oil for stretch marks?


It's very easy, and here is how to do it:

You will need the following ingredients:

  1. Five tablespoons of avocado oil

  2. Six drops of vitamin E oil

  3. And two drops of tea tree oil


Every day, I want you to apply some few drops onto your stretch marks and massage very gently, make sure you cover them with this fatty substance, and then leave your skin to absorb the excess fats, and within just three months, you will start to notice huge improvements, however, the thing you need to understand here is that avocado oil is not as powerful as argan oil.

Indeed, it's going to give you amazing results, but I can tell you that argan oil is definitely the best oil you can use for your stretch marks, however, avocado oil is not weak in terms of results, it's also amazing, but if you have the means, please get argan oil, I have tried it myself and after giving birth to my children, I know from experience that it is the best when it comes to stretch marks, my sister have used it and on my friends have as well, and they all noticed the same results: amazing!

If you have a question about using avocado oil for stretch marks, please, don't hesitate to post it in the section below, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?