Multani mitti and rosewater

I'm not going to lie to you, I am a huge multani mitti and rose water fan, in fact, whenever I have a problem with my skin, be it pimples or just some few inflammations or acne, I will use multani mitti and rose water, and unlike what most people are going to tell you "just mix the two in order to get a fantastic mask for your face and skin" I completely disagree, and I think that you should also add other essential oils and ingredients in order to increase their strength when it comes to the your face and skin.

So, in this post, I'm going to show you how to use multani mitti and rose water the right way, in fact you will get amazing benefits from using this recipe:

  1. So, the first thing you will need is two tablespoons of multani mitti powder

  2. Two tablespoons of rose water

  3. One drop of peppermint oil

  4. Two drops of tea tree oil

  5. And one teaspoon of argan oil.


I'm sure that this is going to sound like a lot of ingredients to most of you, but it's extremely important and by using these essential oils is going to nourish your skin and will also keep it from harm because most of these fatty acids are going to create a thin layer around your skin which is going to keep it protected from sunlight and also from damages from bacteria and funguses in the environment.

Now, let me show you how to prepare this amazing multani mitti and rosewater recipe:

Start first by mixing multani mitti with rosewater very gently with your fingers, then, gradually keep adding your essential oils, don't forget argan oil, it's very nutritious for your skin and will fend off many diseases and inflammations.

When you are done, simply apply to your face and skin, especially on affected areas, I use this recipe on a weekly basis, and it's just amazing.

Keep it on your skin or face for at least forty-five minutes, and then rinse using warm water.

Please, if you have a question about using multani mitti and rose water, don't hesitate to post it in the section below; I will be more than happy to help you out:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?