The best tea to get a beautiful skin

There are so many teas you can use in order to get beautiful skin, but I really doubt they will be so beneficial and so healthy for your skin as the one I'm going to share with you in this post, it's fantastically healthy and very rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that are so beneficial not only for your skin, but for your overall health as well.

  • So, without further ado, the best tea you can use to get a beautiful skin is white tea.


I know that many of you are going to argue and tell me that green tea or black tea are much beneficial, but, have you ever tried white tea before?

Unfortunately, white tea is somehow expensive and most people don't know a lot about it, in fact, they confuse it with quality green tea!

No, there is a difference between white tea and green tea.

Green tea has been fermented much more and have lost a lot of antioxidants, however, when it comes to white tea, it's much more "noble" because it hasn't been fermented for a very long time and it still contains many antioxidants that are so beneficial for your skin.

  • So, how can you use white tea to get beautiful skin?


Well, it's not just a question of drinking it on a daily basis; you need to also follow some steps that I'm going to show you in this post.

So, let me show you now how you can prepare the best white tea to get a beautiful skin:

Every day, brew one tea bag in warm water, never use boiling water, as it's going to damage your tea leaves and lower their antioxidants dramatically.

Don't add sugar, don't add artificial sweeteners, only add one or two slices of lemon, this is everything you need, trust me, you will feel amazing about yourself once you are done drinking your white tea because it doesn't only help your skin, it's also very soothing and calming to the nerves and you will feel wonderful about increasing your health and drinking this healthy beverage.

  • Now, let's talk about the second "secret" to get a beautiful skin: drink carrot juice!


Here is what happened to me when I met my husband:

My husband is a very health conscious person, when I met him, he was always "blabbing" about various healthy drinks and smoothies, he was trying different supplements and always, unfortunately, reporting to me what he found!

He was getting into my nerves and he was always begging me to try this and that, so, I started drinking carrot juice every day because he advised me to do so, only to notice that people around me started asking me about my "health" and what was my secret to having such an amazing skin!

When I asked my husband about it, he told me that it was the beta-carotene found in carrot juice, they get into your skin and they change your complexion and skin tone a little, in other words, your skin is going to become "sexier" as it will have more glow and a healthier appearance and complexion.

And this is the secret I want you to have in mind, enjoy white tea every single day, but don't forget about carrot juice, it's very important as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?