Does lotion clog pores?

Does lotion clog pores? Although there are so many brands and so many types, I have to answer this question with the negative!

No, lotion isn't a comodogenic substance, meaning that it will not clog pores and fill skin fissures and cavities.

This is everything you need to understand about lotion when it comes to clogging pores:

It's made mostly with water, and since water evaporates quickly and your skin can manage it very safely, it will not cause problems, in other words, it will not clog your pores, however, in some very rare cases, lotion can clog pores, and although your skin can deal with this problem very easily and rapidly, I highly recommend that you apply a healing and cleansing mask once every week, it's the same thing I do myself, and I apply it particularly to my face since it is the most susceptible area of developing pimples and spots.

Apart from this, lotion is very safe to use on your skin and you have nothing to worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?