How to use almond oil for stretch marks

In this post, I'm going to share with you the best way to use almond oil for stretch marks, and although there are so many recipes and other ingredients you can add to it, I really think that this is the best one you can find in order to not only get rid of your stretch marks, but to also lower their feelings when you pass your finger on them.

I myself have stretch marks, and whenever I rub my belly for example, I feel deep down in my skin that I still have them, although they are not very visible!

Nonetheless, I think that by using almond oil, you are going to get amazing results and quickly as well.

Usually, to get rid of stretch marks, you will need to use dermatologic products for at least six months, however, with almond oil, and the other oils I'm going to share with you, things can be very easy and quick as well for you, sometimes, you will start noticing positive results within just three months of using it daily.

Of course, using almond oil directly onto your skin is just foolish and will cause you more troubles than help.

In fact, I don't recommend using almond oil a lot on your skin as it is going to increase inflammations because of increased bacterial and fungal activities, however, this only happens when you use a lot and in large amounts, however, if you stick to my recipe, you will get amazing results and quickly as well.

So, here are the ingredients you will need to make the best almond oil for stretch marks:

  1. One tablespoons of argan oil

  2. One teaspoon of vitamin E oil

  3. One tablespoons of almond oil

  4. And two drops of lavender oil


This is very important, and these ingredients are not only very safe to use in these amounts, but they are guaranteed to get you amazing results when it comes to stretch marks very rapidly.

In fact, the most important ingredients here are argan oil and vitamin E oil, they have been proven over and over to be extremely efficient for stretch marks and to lower them very quickly.

Almond oil is also very powerful, but it can cause damages to your skin as mentioned before if used in large amounts, that's why I don't recommend using a lot, one teaspoon is more than enough.

Mix all these ingredients in a dark glass container and start using only one teaspoon a day on your skin, focus on the area where you have lots of stretch marks, and please, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, don't use this recipe, in fact, you can use it if you take out of vitamin E oil as it is very powerful and can be harmful to your milk production or your fetus if you are pregnant.

Please, don't hesitate to ask me if you need help about using almond oil for stretch marks, I'm here to help you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?