Foods to avoid for acne prone skin

If you have acne prone skin, then, you have to avoid the following foods, trust me, I was suffering from acne for a very long time, in fact, I still have some scars on my back, however, by avoiding the foods I'm going to talk about in this post, I got rid of it very quickly and my skin is looking amazing now, I have the perfect complexion, my skin is very beautiful, resistant to acne and other skin problems, and is also well hydrated.

So, without further ado, here are the foods to avoid if you suffer from acne prone skin:

  • The first one is dairy.


My husband told how he was riding the bus when he was sixteen years old, he had lots of acne, and suddenly, two girls turned to him and told him that he should stop drinking milk if he wants to get rid of his acne!

At first, he didn't believe what they were saying, he thought that they were teasing him, but soon, he applied their advice and stopped drinking milk, soon, his skin started to clear out and within just three weeks, he could notice an amazing difference, that's when he decided to cut down on all dairy, even cheese!

My husband told me that he didn't eat pizza for six months, and his skin was fantastically attractive and strong, however, when he ate a slice of pizza, next day, we could notice acne pimples starting to form on his face!

That's when he realized that acne was probably stimulated by dairy products, and it's true, you should read this scientific study, it will clear things for you a lot:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15692464

Indeed, if you would like to get rid of your acne, let alone prevent it, then, you need to stop consuming dairy altogether which increases Leucine-mTORC1!

From milk to cheese to cream to even butter! Avoid everything that's dairy!

  • The second one is saturated fats.


Saturated fats are also important when it comes to your acne, first of all, they don't come from clean food sources!

For example, most saturated fats we consume nowadays come from meat, which is highly contaminated with bacteria and other dangerous pathogens for your skin, and most scientists think that by lowering our meat intake, we can reduce different diseases and even dangerous health problems like cancer and heart disease tremendously, most importantly for you, you will be able to reduce your acne dramatically as well.

Indeed, I want you to cut down, just for three weeks, on eggs, processed meats, poultry, dairy as mentioned before, fish, pork, and beef!

I'm sure that this is going to sound like too much, which it is true, however, it's for your own benefit, and I don't want you to believe me, what I want you to do is to try it for yourself and see how your skin is going to improve dramatically.

I did the same myself, I stopped eating meat for three months, and my skin cleared completely, no problems, no acne, not even one black or white head, which is just amazing because I didn't use creams or essential oils, I just cut down on meat and dairy, eggs as well, and my face cleared out very quickly.

  • The third one is fats in general.


Fats are your enemy, if you have acne prone skin, lower your fat intake as much as possible, it's very important and it will reduce your pimples dramatically, and here, I'm talking about processed fats, even the mighty olive oil should be reduced dramatically, in fact, you should avoid fried foods, fatty foods, cakes, ice cream, and everything that's fatty, in fact, avoid processed foods as much as possible, because they contain lots of fats, and to make your body extremely healthy and able to fight off and even prevent acne, you need to start taking and consuming good fats: the ones found in nuts and seeds.

Every day, I eat one handful of walnuts or almonds and two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds, they are my favorite fats.

  • And the fourth one is fructose!


I just learned some few weeks ago that our liver was able to convert fructose into fats!

And after giving birth to my two daughters, I was having lots of troubles reducing my weight, I have cut down on dairy, meat, and even carbohydrates, yet, I was gaining weight on a daily basis!

When I thought on what I was doing, I came to the conclusion that I was eating huge amounts of fruits on a daily basis, more than three kilograms!

So, I lowered my fruits intake to just five fruits a day while cutting down on table sugar as much as possible.

Within just three days, my weight dropped dramatically.

So, if you want to reduce your acne, you need to reduce the amount of fats produced by your liver, and the best way to do so is to lower your fructose intake, so, no more carbonated beverages/soda, beer, alcohol, corn syrup or table sugar and limit your fruits intake to five a day.

These are the best foods to stay away from if you have acne prone skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?