How to use aspirin for pimples

Today, I'm going to talk about a very important subject: using aspirin for pimples, although most of you are going to doubt its effects and properties, I have tried it myself many times and I can assure you that aspirin is one of the best remedies you can use for pimples.

Indeed, I have tried aspirin for pimples many times.

When I was young, I used to have terrible acne on my face and in my back as well, I didn't care a lot about the ones in my back, I only cared about pimples in my face!

It's true, I didn't have a lot, just some few here and there, especially near my nose, they were ugly, and the ones in my forehead were the most disgusting in my opinion!

I started using medicated creams and even taking certain supplements and pills to get rid of my acne, some of them worked a little, but the most positive results came when I started using tea tree oil!

I'm not going to lie to you, aspirin is good for pimples, but tea tree oil is better.

Nevertheless, I tried aspirin for some few days, and it gave me good results as well so, here is what I did:

You need to understand first that aspirin is very rich in salicylic acid, in other words, it is a very powerful antiseptic and antibacterial compound, and needless to tell you that your pimples are definitely harboring very dangerous bacteria that are proliferating in your face and in your skin and that are sooner or later going to cause other pimples in other parts of your body!

So, by using aspirin directly onto your pimples, you are going to get amazing results and you are also going to lower the effects of these bacterial colonies tremendously.

So, every day, crush one 500 milligrams aspirin pill, add to it a few drops of water to make a paste and apply directly to your pimples, nothing could be easier!

After just some few days of doing this, you will notice huge improvements and your pimples are going to lower in size tremendously, and yes, you don't have to take aspirin orally, after all, you don't have a headache, so, why use it!?

Just use it topically, it's more than enough.

If you have a question about using aspirin for pimples, then please, don't hesitate to ask me in the section below, I will be more than glad to help you out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?