How to use baking soda for pimples

In this post, I'm going to show you the best way to use baking soda for pimples, although you may think that this will never work, trust me, it does, and it will give you amazing results.

Here is why:

You know, those pimples you have probably in your face or other parts of your body are filled with pus, and this substance harbors large colonies of bacteria and germs that are proliferating in your skin and causing you so many damages and problems, even worse, they are causing you depression and bad looks!

So, by applying baking soda, the right way I'm going to show you, you are simply going to destroy these bacteria, and within a very short period of time, they are going to dwindle in number and your pus filled pimples are going to lower in size and lose their original look!

In other words, they are going to disappear.

  • So, how can you use baking soda for pimples?


Well, it's very difficult, however, I have developed a very simple technique that is going to give you amazing results, here it is:

You will need:

  1. One teaspoon of warm water

  2. One and a half teaspoon of baking soda

  3. One drop of tea tree oil!


Yes, tea tree oil is extremely important because it has also very powerful antiseptic capabilities, in fact, when you apply this baking soda onto your pimples and you feel a burning sensation, then, it means that tea tree oil is making your pimples inflamed which is good if you ask me because this means that the bacteria in them are being destroyed.

So, prepare baking soda and start applying just a small amount onto your pimples, every day, for at least a week.

Trust me, you will notice amazing effects.

  • Now, let me tell you about another very important thing that has to do with pimples, yes, it has nothing to do with baking soda: cut down on dairy!


Trust me, I used to suffer from acne and other pimples in my face for a very long time, I was in fact disfigured because I still have some scars in my skin, well, the best thing I have done was to cut down on dairy, in fact, I don't drink milk, I don't eat cheese, I don't even eat yogurt, and yes, I rarely eat pizza because it's made out of cheese, mozzarella for example, so, if you do this, you will get rid of your pimples, and you will never have to use baking soda again on your face, trust me, I know that this is very difficult and to convince someone that milk and yogurt is bad for them is nearly impossible, but you need to try it for at least a month and you will notice huge effect on your skin.

If you have a question or would like to ask me about how to use baking soda for pimples and other purposes when it comes to your skin, then, please do so in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?