Rosehip oil for dry skin

There are so many techniques you can use when it comes to rosehip oil and dry skin, but in this post, I'm going to share with you the easiest one I know.

Of course, someone may already know a better technique, but, by far, this is the one I have shown to many of my customers and it has helped them tremendously.

Sure, a lot of customers come to me asking me about skin health and issues, and to this day, I only recommend two essential oils, either argan oil or rosemary oil, sometimes, I may recommend almond oil, but I've stopped doing this since discovering the amazing benefits of argan oil.

However, today, we are talking about rosehip oil, how to use it to get rid of your dry skin.

Trust me; there is nothing easier than this:

Every day, apply some few drops to the palm of your hands and massage your skin, it's this easy!

In fact, I'm a bit ashamed because you have been reading this post for a very long time now when I could have told you from the first lines to use some few drops directly onto your skin!

However, the other thing I would like to talk about is a good diet which is going to prevent dry skin in the first place!

I myself suffered from dry and later on oily skin, it depends a lot on the circumstances that were going on, but in order to get rid of your dry skin, there is a very easy and simple nutrient you need to be eating on a daily basis, and it's ground flaxseeds.

You need to eat at least two tablespoons a day, don't hesitate to ask me questions about this food, because I've been taking it for the last six years and I think it's amazing, it doesn't only improve your bowel movements, it will also improve your mood while also giving you stronger and healthier hair and skin as well.

There is also another fantastic food to eat, and it's nuts.

Every day, I want you to consume at least one handful of either walnuts or almonds, you can eat peanuts as well, but since some people have peanut allergies, I really don't like giving this advice a lot.

But in most cases, peanuts are fantastic and walnuts are going to help you dramatically reduce your dry skin.

Your skin is going to become dry because it doesn't have the necessary fatty acids to protect it from damages and most importantly, from the environment!

One more very important thing, try to check your vitamin D levels, they may be very low which is the reason why you are suffering from dry skin in the first place.

Many of my readers don't know that vitamin D is extremely important for healthy immune system and healthy skin as well, and if it's imbalance, if you are deficient, then, you are going to suffer from serious illnesses and dry skin may be just a small symptom.

In general, check your vitamin D levels, they will tell you for sure what's going on with your health and whether you need supplements and or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?