The best diet for acne prone skin

You are going to find in this post the best diet for acne prone skin, in other words, what you should eat and what you shouldn't when you are prone to suffering from acne and when you have skin issues all the time!

I was like you, I had acne for a very long time, and when I got rid of it, I thought that I was invincible, so, I started messing around and eating whatever I wanted only to find that I would easily get it again!

That's how I started looking for new ways to avoid acne!

This led me to follow my current diet, which is amazing. I don't suffer from acne, my skin is clear, and I absolutely have no problem with my complexion because it's just beautiful and attractive.

So, here is the best diet for your acne prone skin:

  • The first thing we should talk about is what you are not allowed to eat.


I know that this is going to upset many of you, but here, I'm not going to lie to you, if you don't like what I'm writing, you can close this post and read fluff advice somewhere else, but in this website, I'm only going to give you what has been scientifically proven to be very efficient for reducing acne symptoms and I'm going to tell you the foods you need to avoid if you have acne prone skin.

  • The first one is dairy.


In my previous posts, I told my readers how my husband discovered that dairy was making him acne prone, in fact, after cutting milk, cheese, butter etc. From his diet, my husband got rid of his acne in just a matter of three weeks!

Then, his face and skin started clearing out much more quickly and nowadays, if you pay close attention to his face and skin, you will never believe that he was suffering from acne in the past!

It has been proven scientifically that dairy products, milk, cream, cheese, and even "healthy" yogurts, are dangerous for acne prone skins and will cause acne outbursts all the time in people.

My advice is to cut down on dairy and to avoid it as much as possible, if someone tells you that he or she consumes milk for example with no acne, then he or she is either lying to you or very lucky! Anyway, you are not as lucky as this person, so, avoid dairy and go on with the second advice.

  • Poultry, eggs, and fish.


Indeed, these foods tend to contain lots of toxins, hormones, heavy metals, and cholesterol as well!

They are probably the cause of most dangerous diseases we have in our society, from cancers to cardiovascular problems!

In fact, we were not designed by our creator to consume meats and dairy on a daily basis, my argument is that these foods spoil very quickly, whereas the foods we are designed to eat spoiled very slowly.

For example, if we took a potato and a piece of meat and put them side-by-side, you will soon realize that the piece of meat will go rotten and spoil very quickly, sometimes within just five hours, whereas the potato is going to take up to two weeks to go bad!

We evolved eating those foods that don't spoil very quickly, because we didn't have refrigeration and supermarkets back then, like potatoes, beans, vegetables, small amounts of fruits, and lots of grains, starchy and dried foods.

You have to understand that meat in general is very contaminated with bacteria and other toxic elements that are unhealthy for us, so, avoid it as much as possible.

  • The third one is saturated fats.


Saturated fats are mainly found in animal products, dairy, meat, fish, and they are also very abundant in processed foods.

So, whenever you buy something and find the following expression in the ingredients list: hydrogenated oil, saturated fat etc. Avoid it, and you have to be aware that these foods are going to cause acne outbursts in you!

  • The fourth one is sugar.


Sugar is your enemy, in fact, here, I'm not talking about fruits, I'm talking about industrial sugar, corn syrup, sucrose, and even palm sugar and other industrially made sugars and sweeteners, they should be avoided!

It's because they increase inflammations, fats retention, and are also going to feed your nasty gut bacteria which are going to busy your immune system and reduce fighting resources for getting rid of acne in the first place!

  • Now, what to eat?


Well, the best foods for acne prone skin are the following:

Nuts, dark green leafy vegetables, beans, whole wheat and whole grain products, vegetables, fruits, roots, seeds etc.

You can eat as much of these foods as you want, in fact, there are so many recipes to live healthy without spending a lot of money, in fact, I'm against most processed foods and I think that they should be avoided as much as possible, whether you are suffering from acne or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?