Two antibiotics for rosacea

In this post, I'm going to tell you about the two most important antibiotics my friend used for her rosacea, in fact, they were the ones who helped her lower its symptoms and even have healthier and stronger looking skin as well.

Well, my friend used to suffer from rosacea for a very long time, she tried home remedies, she tried apple cider vinegar, different oils, and she even tried different supplements and vitamins, all in vain!

I can still remember my friend telling me over the phone how she was excited about a new oil she has read about on the internet, use it and weeks later telling me that it made the situation even worse!

However, when she consulted with a dermatologist about this issue, he confirmed to her that her rosacea would never go away because it's a chronic disease; it's a chronic skin condition that doesn't disappear with time, “you can only manage rosacea symptoms"!

So, he gave her two very important antibiotics, they are doxycycline and tetracycline.

Trust me, I know how rosacea can be devastating to your self-esteem and also to your beauty, this is the reason why I only recommend using conventional drugs and treatments such as antibiotics when dealing with this terrible skin issue!

In fact, they were the only thing that helped my friend!

These are the most important antibiotics to use for rosacea, and some people will use minocycline as well, but in the case of my friend, she only use doxycycline and tetracycline and they were more than enough.

In general, only your dermatologist can prescribe you the right antibiotics to use for rosacea, don't play with fire here, you may be allergic to some molecules, so, be very careful and only use what your doctor is going to prescribe you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?