Using aloe vera for pimples

Although I don't recommend using aloe vera form pimples, and here, I'm talking about those nasty ones, I think that it's a good solution if you are suffering from minor ones, those small pimples that are not filled with pus and that can be dealt with easily.

So, do I recommend using aloe vera for pimples?

In reality, no, I think that aloe vera is pretty weak when it comes to pimples, just remember this, people drink aloe vera juice, this is just to tell you how weak and "tasty" it is.

It's true, it can be very healthy and it's filled with nutrients, such as minerals and vitamins, but in reality, aloe vera doesn't contain very powerful anti-inflammatory compounds, yes, it contains some vitamin C, but it's very weak in my opinion, especially when you want to get rid of large pimples.

However, this doesn't make it a bad solution if you are suffering from minor pimples, and this is what I would like to talk to you about today, how to use it the right way.

Well, forget about using aloe vera creams and products, what I'm going to advise you to do here is to use aloe vera gel directly onto your pimples.

You have to understand that although aloe vera is a fantastic moisturizer, in other words, it's going to give your skin enough moisture and minerals to look good and to also start defending itself and to give it enough strength to chase away the bad bacteria that are causing the pimples in the first place, it's not going to get rid of the bad bacteria causing pimples, however, with time, it can increase the strength of your skin which is going to defend itself more efficiently against those microbes and germs.

So, just apply some few drops onto your pimples and massage very gently, trust me, although aloe vera is very weak, it can work when it comes to pimples as it will moisturize your skin very efficiently.

Is that it?

No, if you would like to, you can add another very important ingredient to your aloe vera gel in order to make it extremely powerful when it comes to pimples, and this ingredient is tea tree oil.

As you may already know from my previous posts, I am a big fan of tea tree oil, in fact, whenever I write a post about pimples or acne, I will always refer to it because I have tried it myself on many occasions and it has helped me tremendously, suffice to tell you that by using a combination of aloe vera and tea tree oil, just some few drops of this amazing oil, onto your pimples, you are not only going to get rid of most of the bacteria that cause your pimples, but you will also reduce inflammations tremendously. This means that within just some few hours of using this technique, your pimples are simply going to start disappearing and dwindling!

If you have a comment or would like to ask me about using aloe vera for pimples, then, use the comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?