How to use tea tree oil for skin care

There are many techniques you can use in order to make tea tree oil fantastic for your skin care, however, most people don't know about them, and this is the aim of this post: to show you the best techniques in order to use this fantastic fatty acid for your daily skin care.

I'm not going to make this post very long on you, I'm only going to show you the ones I use myself, they are very efficient and they will increase your skin's resistance to diseases such as acne and other pimples very easily and efficiently.

  • The most important thing you need to understand is that tea tree oil is not your friend!


I'm sure that what I'm saying here is going to surprise most of you, but it's the truth, tea tree oil should never be considered your friend, in fact, it's a hidden enemy, in other words, you can use it to achieve amazing results, and to get rid of other enemies, but if you bring it too close to you, it will harm your skin and damage it badly!

Indeed, tea tree oil is very dangerous, and it's going to cause burning sensations and even skin troubles and rash very quickly once you apply too much!

Use this advice: always use tea tree oil with carrier oil, this is the best lesson I've learned when it comes to using tea tree oil for my skin care, otherwise, you are simply going to find yourself in lots of troubles!

  • So, how to use tea tree oil for your skin?


It's very easy; you should always remember the following ratio: 1 to 5!

I know that this is going to sound like a lot; however, it's very important because if you exceed this amount, you have only yourself to blame.

When you apply for example one teaspoon of tea tree oil, always add to it five teaspoons of a healthy carrier oil, and the best ones are olive oil or argan oil, in fact, they are extremely healthy for your skin as well.

  • So, this is my tea tree oil skincare routine I do on a daily basis:


I mix one drop of tea tree oil with five drops of argan oil and I apply to my face, while also avoiding direct contact with my eyes and mouth.

This is very efficient and it reduces acne and other pimples rapidly in my skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?