How to fade skin marks naturally

In this post, you are going to discover how to fade and even remove skin marks naturally, this process is nonetheless going to take a long time, however, I don't want you to lose hope and think that this is not going to work, it works, and here is my story:

After giving birth to my two daughters, I realized that my body was riddled with stretch marks, in fact, they had a purplish color and they simply looked hideous!

After talking to many dermatologists, I was given lots of creams to use, most of them were pretty harsh and difficult to manipulate, especially that they needed constant checking with the doctor, I didn't want this, so, I turn to natural products, unfortunately, most of them were very weak and couldn't help me!

That's when I realized that most of the products sold nowadays for stretch marks and even for reducing and fading skin marks have a unique composition, they all contained lots of vitamin E!

That's when I realized that most brands sold nowadays are really not that difficult to make, and can be made at home, you just need fresh ingredients, and this is what I'm going to show you in this post.

One year later, my stretch marks have nearly all disappeared! Yes, I can still feel them when I pass my fingers on them, but most aren't there anymore, and the wonderful thing is that when I go to the beach, they don't show, they have completely disappeared, they are only present when I touch them and when I pass my fingers over them, but when it comes to appearance, they have completely disappeared.

The second thing I'm going to tell you is that this is going to take a very long time, at least one year.

One year in which you should apply this process on a daily basis, don't get discouraged, this is completely normal, even with pharmaceutical products you will buy for a high price.

So, how to remove and fade skin marks naturally?

Follow this recipe:

You will need the following ingredients:

  1. Five tablespoons of argan oil

  2. Two teaspoons of vitamin E oil

  3. Two teaspoons of rosehip oil

  4. And five drops of lavender oil


Lavender oil is very important because it's going to keep your oil from oxidizing and from losing its strength, and you shouldn't go cheap when buying these ingredients, only use organic, of course, vitamin E oil is industrially made, so, don't try to look for an organic brand because you won't find it!

Mix all these ingredients together in a dark glass container and I want you to apply just some few drops every day onto each skin mark you have, in the end, the best way to get rid of skin marks and even stretch marks is patience, if you don't have the right willpower, you will soon lose hope and give up!

Which is not good!

So, apply this to your skin marks, and within three weeks, you are going to notice huge improvements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?