Rosehip oil for oily skin

Today, I would like to share with you a fantastic recipe to use rosehip oil for oily skin, and although most people are going to argue that using just some few drops on your oily skin is going to do the trick, I really think this is terrible and it's not going to work well for you!

How do I know this?

Well, I have used rosehip oil for many years now, and I think it's a very powerful and also very beneficial oil for our skin, however, if you abuse it, or if you just don't know what you are doing, you will end up hurting yourself!

I was once trying rosehip oil for the first time, I thought to myself that it smells nice and it surely would be very healthy for my skin, so, I applied half a teaspoon to my arms and the next morning, they were tingling and feeling terrible, in fact, I felt bad all over my arms and some few hours later, my skin felt terrible and I really started feeling a burning sensation all over my arms!

I don't want you to fall into this problem as well, that's why you need to know what you are doing when making rosehip oil for your oily skin.

  • So, how to use rosehip oil for your oily skin?


It's not very difficult, but first, you need to understand why you have oily skin in the first place!

It's simply because we either have lots of fatty foods or we have bacterial or fungal infections going on!

In the first case, when you consume lots of fatty foods, bacon, meats, fried foods and lots of olive oil for example etc. your liver is going to have nothing to do with the excess fats, and will definitely increase the production of sebum, which is the fatty substance in your skin.

On the long run, this is going to be terrible because it's going to clog your pores and may even turn into acne and other pimples!

The second reason is you probably have bacteria and funguses attacking your skin, and it uses sebum, the fatty substance, as a way to protect itself and get rid of them!

The only problem is that our skin doesn't know that some bacteria are going to munch on these fats and keep growing on our skin, which is terrible!

This is the reason why I highly recommend that you use rosehip oil the way I'm going to describe and recommend to you in this post:

Take five teaspoons of rosehip oil and add to them two teaspoons of jojoba oil, three tablespoons of argan oil, and one teaspoon of tea tree oil.

Tea tree oil is a very powerful antibacterial and antifungal essential fatty acid, in other words, it will get rid of the bad bacteria that are proliferating in your skin and also the bad funguses that are causing your skin to be oily.

This is the best way to get rid of these germs and avoid having an oily skin:

Every day, using a cotton ball, apply this fantastic oil mixture onto your skin while massaging very gently, it's very powerful and will get rid of your oily skin within just weeks of use.

Please, if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask me, I'm here to help you:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?