Rosehip or argan oil for acne?

In order to find ideas for posts to write on this website, I most often go to forums and other websites to find inspiration, and one of the most recurring questions I keep reading is the following: which oils to use for acne? Rosehip or argan oil?

And to tell you the truth, both are fine and will give you fantastic results, however, if you are intending to use one, and only one, then, I have to tell you that rosehip oil is definitely the best for acne, however, it can be a little strong for your skin and it can even cause inflammations if you abuse it!

I still remember the first time I used rosehip oil on my skin, I wasn't suffering from acne, I just need to clear my skin a little, so, I applied a quarter of a teaspoon and massaged my skin very gently.

Next morning, I realized that my skin was a little irritated, I even felt a little strange numbing sensation, when I began searching for a solution, I found that rosehip oil was very strong and may even cause inflammations if you put too much!

So, I began putting only a few drops and massage my skin with it, and this is the same thing I want you to do:

In order to use rosehip oil for acne, you need to use only some few drops, massage everything using your hands, and call it a day, don't try to be a hero and put one teaspoon or even one tablespoon, you will just hurt yourself!

I think that this is the most important thing you need to understand about rosehip oil: it's very powerful and contains very robust antibacterial compounds that will also cause you inflammations and other skin problems if you put too much, however, the next thing I would like to talk about is argan oil.

When asking this question: rosehip or argan oil for acne? I don't want you to only use one and forget about the other, in fact, I'm a great believer in argan oil and I think that it can be very powerful when dealing with acne because it will regenerate your skin, rehydrate it, and also give it extra nutrients and protection which is extremely needed in case of acne, however, because argan oil is not very efficient and powerful against bacteria, I think that it will be a good idea to add to one teaspoon one drop of tea tree oil, which is by far one of the healthiest and one of the best oils you can use for your acne.

Please, if you still have some thoughts about which oils to use, rosehip or argan oil for acne, use the comment section below; ask me anything, I'm here to help you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?