The best diet for healthy skin

Although I don't want to write a very lengthy post, I will probably find myself blabbing and talking for a very long time about one of the best diets you can follow for healthy skin, which is the one I follow myself.

So, to stop myself from making this post extremely long, I will give you a straight confession: the more natural, not from supplements, fibers and antioxidants you have in your diet, the less meat and processed foods you have, the more your skin is going to look healthy and clear.

Well, I don't want to lie to you and tell you that the best diet consists of eating this and that, it doesn't work!

Well; you should take this general rule and apply it to your overall dieting efforts in order to get a clear and fantastically beautiful skin: focus on fibers, antioxidants, and nutrients that come from healthy plant foods.

By always having this idea in mind, that you need to have lots of fibers and unprocessed foods, you are going to make the best choices when it comes to your diet, and if you find that a food is highly processed, then throw it away, it's no use for you and for your skin as well, so, to show you what to eat and to give you an idea about the best diet for healthy skin, let me give you a list of the foods I eat on a daily basis:

  • In the morning!


When I wake up, I will drink one liter of water, then, I will do 400 crunches, when I'm done, I will eat seven dates, a handful of almonds, slightly roasted, or walnuts, two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds, two large slices of bread with date jam, with a few drops of argan oil, and that's it.

At lunch, I will usually have beans with lots of fruits, vegetables, usually cooked tomatoes and peppers, and one liter of water.

In the afternoon, I will have lots of fruits, walnuts, and vegetables.

And for dinner, usually I would have soup or pasta with lots of vegetables and as little oil as possible.

In fact, I consider oil to be a processed food, be it avocado or olive oil, I don't use it a lot, I only use natural oils that come attached with nuts and seeds, like almond or flaxseeds.

This is by far the best diet to follow in order to have a healthy skin.

In general, it should be vegan, with as little animal products as possible, it should be rich in fibers, and forget about proteins and other lies, your body doesn't need a lot of proteins to function correctly, and trust me, your body is a survival machine, it knows how to deal with proteins and the less you give it, the happier it will be.

One more thing, you should have noticed by now that my diet is very rich in carbohydrates and I don't want you to get scared, they will never make you fat because they are whole, meaning that they contain lots of fibers and minerals, and one more thing, eat as many fruits as you won't, but they must be in season and organic, this is the only thing I'm going to ask from you.

This is by far the best diet for a healthy skin, if you have a question, post it in the section below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?