The best oils for your face

I am an avid essential oil user and believer, in fact, I use a lot on a daily basis, and in this post, I'm going to show you the best oils for your face, the safest and also most healing and beneficial ones, in fact, whether you are suffering from acne or you just would like to improve your skin complexion and beauty, these oils are going to help your face dramatically, and are also extremely safe to use.

  • The first one is of course rosehip oil.


Rosehip oil is my second go to oil when it comes to my face, I use it all the time, in fact, I always have some in my house, and whenever a woman comes to my shop and asks me about the best oils for her face, whether she is suffering from funguses or she just would like to improve her skin complexion, I always refer her back to rosehip oil.

Indeed, it is very healthy for your skin and particularly for your face because it will reflect UV rays from damaging your skin cells while also nourishing your skin deeply and preventing diseases and inflammations very rapidly.

In fact, rosehip oil contains lots of antifungal and antibacterial properties, plus, it's very rich in antioxidants which are going to protect your skin and also heal it from the outside and the inside as well.

However, I don't want you to use a lot; it's very powerful and will cost you a lot, even when it comes to your skin's health!

This is the truth, when you use a lot of rosehip oil on a daily basis on your face, you are going to end up damaging your healthy skin cells because this oil can be very overpowering sometimes.

So, only use 5 to 7 drops a day, put them in the palm of your hands and massage very gently, your face complexion is going to improve dramatically.

  • The second one is argan oil.


Indeed, argan oil is my favorite and probably the best oil to use for your skin and most importantly, your face.

It is so because it's completely safe, if you decide to even go crazy with argan oil and use a whole container, you have nothing to worry about because it will just nourish your skin and never hurt your eyes or other sensitive organs!

In fact, people here, where I live, in Morocco, eat argan oil on a daily basis, they dip bread in it, and old people even drink many teaspoons on a daily basis to keep them young looking and very healthy, which it does!

Argan oil is very delicious, it has a nutty flavor, it's very safe for your skin and it will never damage it or cause inflammations.

So, it's by far the best oil you can use for your face.

  • And the third one is an oil blend.


This oil blend is important for your face if you have acne, pimples, or inflammations and fungal infections.

It relies on the following ingredients:

Five teaspoons of argan oil and one teaspoon of tea tree oil, which is by far my favorite antifungal and antibacterial essential oil to use on my face.

I mix all these ingredients together and apply only a few drops to my face while massaging very well, this will get rid of most problems very quickly and efficiently as well.

Please, if you have a question about these oils for your face, don't hesitate to ask me, I'm here for you:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?