Using tea tree oil for rosacea

First of all, I don't recommend using tea tree oil as it is for rosacea, what I always recommend is mixing tea tree oil with other essential oils that will lower its damaging effects!

This is very important because tea tree oil is extremely powerful and instead of healing and helping your rosacea symptoms, it will end up damaging and burning your skin!

I'm very serious here, I have applied tea tree oil on many occasions to my skin and I know that it's very damaging and can even cause lots of burning sensations if you don't know what you are doing!

This is the reason why I only recommend using tea tree oil wisely and with the right combination of essential oils.

When I first started trying and using essential oils on my skin, I began trying different kinds, and soon, I discovered tea tree oil and I decided to use half a teaspoon on my arms!

Within a few hours, they started burning and I started feeling a terrible sensation all over my body!

Needless to tell you that I felt terrible and after one day, I felt a tingly sensation all over my arms and I could feel terrible inflammations going on as well!

It was then that I realized what I have done: tea tree oil is not only very dangerous if used alone, it can also increase inflammations and other nasty symptoms a lot.

So, I don't recommend using tea tree oil alone for your rosacea symptoms, you should always combine it with other essential oils.

  • The second thing I would like to talk about is using tea tree oil for your symptoms alone!


And here, I'm talking about people avoiding conventional drugs and antibiotics and only relying on tea tree oil to deal with their rosacea symptoms!

This is just foolish and it will hurt you a lot!

My advice is to consult with your doctor and he or she alone is going to prescribe the right antibiotics to use for rosacea, then, you can use tea tree oil as I'm going to show you next:

The first thing you need to do is to get quality argan oil, it's by far the best fatty acid you can use with tea tree oil that's going to lower its inflammatory effects on your skin and also increase the healing and soothing powers of tea tree oil dramatically.

So, take five tablespoons of argan oil to which you are going to add one teaspoon of tea tree oil, mix everything very well, and then, using a cotton ball, apply twice a day to your rosacea symptoms, trust me, this will get rid of them very rapidly.

If you have a question concerning tea tree oil and rosacea, I'm here to answer it, just ask it in the form below, I will be very happy to help you:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?