Food for a healthy skin

These are the healthiest foods for a healthy skin you should take to not only have a very durable, strong, and beautiful skin, but to also have the perfect body, trim, strong, and resistant to diseases.

I'm not lying to you, if you start consuming these foods on a daily basis, not only is your skin going to look amazing, but your body as well, you will soon look very skinny, not in the negative sense, but in the positive one, you will feel extremely proud of your body and you will absolutely have very few diseases such as colds and flus.

So, without further ado, here are the best foods for healthy skin.

  • The first one is nuts.


If you have ever read posts in my hair website, you will know that I am a pretty "nut" addicted person, I always ask people to start eating nuts, especially walnuts. It's not because I like them or that they taste good! No, it's because they are very helpful and healing for our bodies, most importantly, they will give you amazing hair and an amazing skin as well.

You must understand that your skin needs vitamin E, which is a very important essential nutrient that your body cannot make, in other words, if your body doesn't get it from food, it's going to become deficient, and one of the main signs of deficiency of vitamin E is having a weak and unhealthy skin.

In other words, your skin is going to become pale and look terrible very quickly.

In my opinion, you should have at least one handful of slightly roasted walnuts or almonds every single day, they are extremely healing and helpful for our bodies and they will make your skin look amazing very quickly.

  • The second one is greens.


By greens, I mean dark green leafy vegetables, and please, throw away iceberg lettuce; it's a waste of time and money.

Indeed, one of the healthiest foods you can eat in order to have a fantastic skin is kale, broccoli, collard greens, and bok choy, these greens are amazing, they are filled with nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis to not only maintain your skin in a strong and healthy shape, but to also make your body very resistant to diseases.

Every day, have at least half a cup of dark green leafy vegetables, cooked of course.

  • The third one is whole grain products.


Whenever I tell people that they should start consuming more carbohydrates in their diet, they go crazy on me, they think that I am the devil, and they even want to crucify me for ignoring "sound" scientific studies that prove that carbohydrates are Satan and that they are dangerous for our health!

However, when these people pay attention to the way I look and the way they look, they immediately understand that they are doing something wrong, usually, they are fat, or very overweight, sweaty, smell horrible, have terrible hair and terrible skin, and they look pale!

Whereas I look like a ferret, I am skinny, healthy, always energetic, and have a wonderful hair and skin, in fact, whenever they meet me, I'm always cheerful and laughing at anything and everything, I have never felt this happy and healthy in my whole life, and I think that this is due to my diet, I consume large amounts of carbohydrates.

When I wake up, I eat at least three whole wheat bread toasts with dried fruits and very little oil, just one or two drops of olive oil, at lunch, I have lots of beans, potatoes, rice, and even the dreaded "bread"!

At dinner, I have pasta with lots of sauce and lots of vegetables, with a quarter of a teaspoon of olive oil, yet, I look very healthy!

You see my friend; there is a difference between healthy carbohydrates and unhealthy ones.

When you consume soft drinks and other processed foods that contain lots of carbohydrates, then, you are doing yourself terrible harm because your body is going to become very sick quickly, however, when you consume whole wheat and whole grain products all the time, you are cleansing your body from the inside because they contain lots of fiber which is going to be used by your system to throw away the garbage!

Yes, fibers in whole wheat and whole grain products is important, it's the one responsible for getting rid of toxins accumulated in your body, and if you don't consume whole grain products, then, you are missing on a lot of nutrition.

  • The fourth one is fruits.


Indeed, fruits are very important, however, I think that the most important fruits you should eat on a daily basis in order to have a healthy and beautiful skin are berries.

Berries are amazing, they are filled with antioxidants, in fact, their dark color is antioxidants, pure phenols that will be activated by your liver to help your body not only prevent cancer and cardiovascular problems, but to also have strong and healthy skin.

  • The fifth food for healthy skin is beans.


Beans, legumes, and lentils, they are the backbone of my diet, they are my primary source of protein and essential carbohydrates as well.

You should do the same, you should have beans every single day, they will not only give you lots of farts, but they will also make your hair and skin look amazing.

  • And the sixth food for healthy skin is healthy supplements!


And since most people are deficient in a variety of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals, I highly recommend that you start supplementing with the following, trust me, whether you are following a healthy diet or an unhealthy one, you are probably deficient in these nutrients:

Vitamin B12. Every week, you should supplement with 2500 micrograms.

Vitamin D3. Every day, take 2000 UI.

Biotin, if you already consume whole wheat products and whole grains, then, no need to supplement with it, however, if you don't, you should take 5000 micrograms a day.

Silica, if you already consume lots of greens and nuts, then, no need, however, if you don't, then, 100 milligrams a day.

You should also understand that both biotin and silica from supplements are very weak compared to the ones you are going to get from your diet, so, better eat healthy foods for your skin.

These are the healthiest foods for your skin, if you have a question, use the comment section below to ask me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you eat multani mitti?

Using rosehip oil on your face