How to use garlic for pimples

In this post, I'm going to show you my husband's recipe for using garlic for pimples, it's very powerful and will get rid of these nasty skin issues very quickly.

The first thing you need to understand here is that garlic is a very powerful herb to use for your skin, in other words, if you don't know what you are doing, and if you abuse it, you will regret it!

I'm not trying to scare you here; I'm only telling you the truth about garlic, and the fact that it can be very hurtful to your skin, especially if you use it in large amounts!

So, please, use my recipe wisely, and don't abuse it!

  • So, why should you use garlic for your pimples?


Simply because garlic contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antiparasitic compounds, most importantly, it has some very powerful antibacterial compounds that will simply destroy your pimples' large colonies of bacteria and will help your skin stay healthy and in good shape very quickly.

  • Now, how much garlic do you really need?


Most people are going to advise you to use two or three cloves a day, but according to my husband, and I've seen this with my own eyes, especially when he had pimples and acne on his face, he will just use half a garlic clove, in other words, slice one garlic clove into half and massage your pimples or even acne with it, this may look "suicidal" and may even look like painful on your skin, but the next morning, your pimples with start drying out and soon will disappear!

This is the same thing I want you to do, I want you to slice a garlic clove and then rub it on your pimples, it's this easy, then, wait fifteen minutes and wash your face/skin with lukewarm water.

It's more than enough to get rid of pimples.

You can also use garlic oil, and since making one at home is very dangerous for your skin, because of botulism, I highly recommend that you buy it from Amazon.com, my husband does the same and he avoids making garlic oil at home since it can be very dangerous for our kids' health and ours as well.

Please, if you have a question about using garlic or garlic oil for pimples, don't hesitate to post it in the section below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you eat multani mitti?

Using rosehip oil on your face