Using honey for pimples

In this post, I'm going to show you how to use honey for pimples, although this may seem strange, and somehow very boring, because most people already know about honey's benefits when it comes to our skin, I really think that you should try this recipe and I'm sure that it will help you a lot.

My sister, my youngest one, used to suffer from large acne pimples all over her face when she was young, in fact, when she was sixteen years old, my mother advise her to start using honey, on a daily basis, and she did, only problem, it didn't help her a lot!

Well, my husband told my sister to mix honey with lemon juice and start using it on a daily basis, and indeed, this cleared her skin very quickly!

I'm not bragging, but this recipe is going to help you tremendously, in fact, it has helped my sister a lot, however, the real changes are going to happen when you start taking good care of your diet!

Most people are going to get acne and other pimples, especially on their face, because they are not eating well-balanced diets, in fact, they are consuming too much saturated fat!

This is the problem with our skin, it gets clogged very easily!

And when this happens, sebum is going to start building up, soon, you will have large pimples filled with pus and large colonies of bacteria in them as well!

Well, in order to avoid this problem, the first and most important thing you need to do is to cut down on dairy as much as possible!

Go ahead and close this post, I know that most people will never like this idea, but it's the truth, I used to suffer from terrible acne and huge pimples all over my skin and face for many years, especially in my back, however, when I started cutting down on dairy and saturated fats, my pimples started disappearing very quickly.

I want you to do this, indeed, if you need to do one change to get rid of your pimples, be it this one, forget about honey and forget about other essential oils, they will never work as this tip, and your pimples are going to disappear very quickly: cut down on dairy, stop eating fatty foods, avoid fried foods.

Back to our honey and lemon juice:

I want you to mix one tablespoon of organic honey with two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, mix everything together until you get a homogenous substance and then apply using a cotton ball to your pimples and acne spots on a daily basis, this will get rid of them quickly as well because it will create an acidic environment where bacteria will no longer be able to proliferate, more importantly, honey is rich in antibacterial compound that will get rid of most bacterial colonies in your pimples and soon, your pimples are going to start disappearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you eat multani mitti?

Using rosehip oil on your face