Which doTERRA oil is good for stretch marks?

In this post, I'm going to tell you which doTERRA oil is good for stretch marks, although I'm going to give you a definite solution, I want you to read this post carefully and to use the tips you are going to find in it because I have been inflicted with stretch marks myself and I've gotten rid of them very easily using the method I'm going to share with you below.

Well, after giving birth to two daughters, I came to the conclusion that my body was riddled with stretch marks, especially my belly and my upper breasts. After talking to my husband, he told me that there were many solutions to get rid of these skin problems!

So, I started using his recommendations and I've gotten rid of stretch marks very easily, now, let's talk about doTERRA oil, in other words, which one is good for you.

Without hesitation, the best doTERRA oil for stretch marks is peppermint oil.

However, I think it's a bit expensive, but it's your choice, and if you already have it, then you can use it.

Anyway, I want you to use the following recipe in order to make the best doTERRA oil for stretch marks:

Take one teaspoon of peppermint oil and add to it one tablespoon of argan oil and five drops of vitamin E oil, of course, in a dark glass container, mix everything very well and apply on a daily basis to your stretch marks, individually, and just some few drops on each one.

However, the thing you must understand here is that using peppermint oil alone is very weak and is not going to help your stretch marks a lot, in fact, most people will tell you to use certain oils individually which is not going to work and not going to give you amazing results for your stretch marks, I highly recommend that you use this recipe, it's more than enough to get rid of this nasty skin issue!

I've been inflicted with stretch marks, and I have gotten rid of them, and I know what works and what doesn't!

To remove them, you should use a combination of vitamin E oil and argan oil, to which you need to add other essential oils, in this case, you should use peppermint oil because it's the best doTERRA oil for stretch marks.

Please, if you have a question about which doTERRA oil to use for stretch marks, don't hesitate to ask me, I'm here to help you.

Comments

  1. I heard peppermint should not be used while breastfeeding as it decreases the milk what are your thoughts and what else can be used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this before, but in general, when you are breastfeeding, try to stay away from supplements and anything that may interfere with your hormones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can you eat multani mitti?

Using rosehip oil on your face