How to get clear skin fast

In this post, I'm going to show you the best steps to follow in order to get clear skin fast, they are very easy to use and most importantly, they will give you impressive results!

In the past, I used to have terrible skin, it was inflamed, itchy in some areas and even worse, it had pimples all over it, especially on my face!

With time, I even started to notice redness in some areas and needless to tell you that I felt terrible!

Well, after using the steps I'm going to show you in this post, I started to notice amazing results, and in fact, I noticed them very fast!

So, let's start:

  • The first important step to get clear skin fast is to change your diet!


I'm not going to lie to you; your skin is going to look terrible at first in order to look great in the end!

When you start changing your diet a little, your skin is going to look terrible during the first five days, this is very normal and it's a sign that your body is adapting, but within just a week or two, your skin is going to start looking amazing and soon, you will have absolutely no pimples and no scales, you will feel amazing in your body and most importantly, you will feel great about your skin, it will increase your confidence and self-esteem tremendously, like it did in my situation.

The first change in your diet is to add more nutrients, and the two most important ones in my opinion are the following: vitamin B12 and vitamin D3.

Stop believing what you read in most forums and websites about vitamin C and other lousy vitamins like vitamin A, the reality is that they don't work for your skin, they may be good for your overall health, but when it comes to your skin, they are not really that important!

In fact, most people are not deficient in vitamin C or vitamins A, however, the majority of Westerners are deficient in vitamin D3 and B12, and this is the reason why most people have terrible skin, they don't look great, they are pale and even worse, they look very old!

So, every day, I want you to take at least 2000 UI of vitamin D3, and every week, take at least 2500 micrograms of vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin, it's the best and most affordable in my opinion.

Now, let me share with you the next nutrients you need to take on a daily basis in order to have an amazing skin, clear, beautiful, and energetic: biotin and silica!

In my hair website, I always tell people about how biotin and silica are amazing when it comes to skin health and vitality, and it's the truth, if you would like your skin to look clear and amazing very fast, you need to take silica and biotin on a daily basis, and here are the amounts:

When it comes to biotin, you will need to take at least 5000 micrograms a day and for silica, just 100 milligrams, preferably in the middle of a large meal, this is definitely the best way to get a clear skin very fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?