Coconut oil for stretch marks

Using coconut oil for stretch marks is definitely one of the best remedies you can embrace; however, I'm going to show you other fantastic ways to make this fatty substance much more powerful and efficient when it comes to these nasty skin marks and problems!

I've told this story in many of my previous post:

After giving birth to my two daughters, I realized that I had lots of stretch marks, soon, I started experimenting with different fatty acids and essential oils, from olive to even mango oil, with no results!

That's when I started reading on internet forums that coconut oil was fantastic for stretch marks, and it's true, it's very powerful and it reduces their size and even their color tremendously, however, I soon found out that I could get much more benefits from using it, especially when it comes to different marks on my skin, and this is what I'm going to show you in this post.

You will find that I rely on vitamin E oil a lot when it comes to stretch marks, it's no surprise, it's one of the best vitamins and ingredients you should use if you are suffering from these nasty skin problems, however, the problem is that coconut oil already contains lots of vitamin E as well, so, I don't want you to harm your skin and use a lot, that's why you need to respect the amounts I'm going to share with you and the ingredients I'm going to list below, they are very important in order to ensure your safety and to avoid damaging your skin through vitamin E oil overdose.

Now, let me show you how to use coconut oil for stretch marks the right way:

First, you will need the following ingredients:

  1. Four tablespoons of coconut oil

  2. Four tablespoons of argan oil

  3. One teaspoon of vitamin E oil

  4. And four teaspoons of rosehip oil


I'm sure that this is going to sound like a lot of essential oils, but it's very beneficial and they will reduce your stretch marks rapidly, especially when you use rosehip oil with argan oil, I don't know why, but from my experience, they are amazing at reducing stretch marks very rapidly, and in fact, the reason why I don't use coconut oil for my stretch marks any longer is because , first of all, I don't have a lot left, and the second thing is that I have found that using rosehip oil with argan oil is very efficient and powerful as well.

Every day, I want you to apply about one teaspoon to your stretch marks, twice a day.

In the morning and in the afternoon for example, this will not only reduce your marks, but it will also get rid of their nasty color and appearance very quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you eat multani mitti?

Using rosehip oil on your face