Home remedies for pimples and blackheads

You are going to find in this post the best home remedies for pimples and blackheads, the wonderful thing about these solutions is they work and they will give you fantastic results very quickly.

  • So, let's start with the first remedy: tea tree oil.


Whenever you read a post in this website that deals with pimples or blackheads, you will always find me talking about tea tree oil, in fact, I'm addicted to this fantastic and natural ingredient, and whenever I have a skin problem, even a tiny small pimple, I will use some, however, there are many things you need to understand about tea tree oil, the first one is that it's very aggressive and fantastically powerful!

For example, if you use tea tree oil directly on a pimple, you are going to end up burning your skin and causing a lot of damages!

What I want you to do is mix tea tree oil with olive oil, with a ratio of 1 to 5!

I know that this is going to sound like a lot, for example, if you would like to use one teaspoon of tea tree oil, you have to mix it with at least five teaspoons of olive oil, and this is very important because doing otherwise is going to hurt your skin and damage your hair follicles!

So, mix tea tree oil with olive oil and start applying onto your pimples and even blockhead areas, this will get rid of them in a very short time.

  • Now, to the second home remedy for pimples and blackheads: sugar and lemon juice.


I discovered this remedy a long time ago when I was just learning about skin care and skin glow, well, a friend of mine told me that every week, because she was using a lot of makeup and a lot of creams on her skin, her pores would end up clogged, so, she would need to unclog them, and the best way to do so was using a good quality mask, well, I want you to use this mask as well:

In small bowl, I want you to mix two teaspoons of granulated sugar with two teaspoons of lemon juice, freshly squeezed, and then start massaging your face and affected area with it.

For at least ten minutes.

The amazing thing about this mask is that it will get rid of clogged pores immediately and it will simply unclog them, and let me tell you that blackheads are just clogged pores.

Now, the third remedy:

  • Baking soda!


I know that this idea is going to sound strange and somehow unpractical, but let me explain myself a little:

Baking soda is fantastic, it will bring your skin to a pH level that bacteria and funguses cannot tolerate and live in, so, they will end up disappearing!

Anyway, this will get rid of parasites in your pimples and blackheads and will clear them very quickly.

  • Well, let's talk about the fourth remedy: toothpaste!


This remedy is going to surprise most of you, but it's very beneficial and powerful as well, here is what you need to do:

Mix half a teaspoon of toothpaste with granulated sugar and apply onto your pimples and blackheads, then, using your fingers, massage very gently, be careful not to pop your pimples!

These are by far the best home remedies I use for getting rid of pimples and blackheads, I know that there are many other ones, but these are the ones I have used myself and I trust a lot, especially when it comes to tea tree oil, it's definitely the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?