How to use jasmine tea for your skin

There are so many techniques to use jasmine tea for your skin, but in this post, I'm only going to show you the two most important ones, which are drinking it, of course, and using it directly onto your skin!

However, before we start, I need to tell you about the reasons why you need to start drinking and using jasmine tea for your skin:

  • The first one is that it's a fantastically powerful anti-inflammatory herbal beverage.


The more jasmine tea you drink, the less inflammations you will have in your body, in other words, the less your skin is going to look weak and have pimples or rash, this is very important because inflammations are the number one enemies of a good and healthy skin, and to make your skin fantastically beautiful, you need to lower them as much as possible.

So, every day, I want you to drink a minimum of one jasmine tea bag a day, however, don't exceed this amount, it is very powerful and it will definitely make you feel sleepy and somehow lazy!

  • The second benefit of using jasmine tea for your skin is lowering stress levels.


I'm sure that you already know that too much stress is going to show on your skin.

Before giving birth to my children, I was always stressing myself about conceiving, in fact, I have spent one year with my husband without getting pregnant and it was simply destroying my health and mood!

And even people around me started to tell me that I was stressing all the time and I was having terrible mood! Well, after drinking herbal teas on a daily basis, and especially after starting to drink white tea and jasmine tea, I found myself calming quickly and feeling extremely serene, later on, I found myself pregnant!

I'm not saying that jasmine tea helped me conceive, but it played a very important role as I felt very serene and calm as well.

So, the less stress you have, the more your skin is going to feel fantastic and the more you are going to have time and energy to look after yourself and be fantastically beautiful.

  • Now, let's talk about the third benefit: getting rid of pimples and other skin issues.


Indeed, when you have skin issues, such as inflammations or even acne, applying one teaspoon of ground jasmine tea with some water directly onto these problems is going to help them disappear and reduce them dramatically because it contains lots of amazingly powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties.

These are the most important uses and benefits of jasmine tea for your skin, if you have a question, don't forget to use the section below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?