The best essential oil for stretch marks

Today, I would like to talk about a very important subject: the best essential oil for stretch marks.

Although most women are going to swear by a certain oil brand or even bio-oil, I don't believe in brands, and I think that there are cheaper and definitely healthier options to use when you are suffering from stretch marks, and let me tell you that this post is going to help both men and women, because let's not forget it, men also suffer from stretch marks, especially if they have gained weight rapidly!

So, without further ado, let me talk about the best essential oil for stretch marks, trust me, it's available in most health food stores and it's very powerful, however, the most important thing you need to understand is that using this essential oil is beneficial, but if you add one "known" ingredient to it, it will make it much more powerful and it will also increase its effect when it comes to stretch marks, in other words, they are going to disappear much more rapidly and healthily.

After giving birth to my second child, I started to notice how my skin was disfigured and how I had these huge stretch marks which were extremely visible, purple, and deep!

I must confess that for some few months, I felt disgusting; I even started pushing my husband away from me because I felt ugly!

Well, thanks to his patients and his knowledge when it comes to essential oils, my husband started guiding me on how to soothe and also get rid of my stretch marks, and that's when I discovered this amazing oil, argan oil!

Indeed, argan oil is the best essential oils you can use for stretch marks!

Not only argan oil is very rich in vitamin E, it's also going to increase collagen production in your skin, and let me tell you that this molecule is one of the most important compounds responsible for lowering and even getting rid of your stretch marks, when your skin increases in size and volume very rapidly, scars occur, and these are what we call stretch marks, well, by increasing collagen production in your skin and while also "hurting" your skin a little with vitamin E in order to simulate healthy skin cells production, your skin, gradually, is going to get rid of stretch marks, and soon, you will find yourself looking amazing and beautiful again.

I don't mean that you are ugly now, I still have some stretch marks, and I know what I'm talking about, however, they are depressing and they make you feel terrible about yourself and your body, you can't even wear swimsuits anymore because you feel disgusting!

Far from my mind any thoughts of hurting you but this is the reality when it comes to stretch marks, they are terrible!

So, let me show you how you can use argan oil in order to get rid of your stretch marks very quickly.

Indeed, argan oil is the best essential oil to use for stretch marks, but if you don't know what you are doing, you will simply be wasting a valuable and somehow expensive essential oil.

So, in a dark glass container, preferably one that has a dropper, add five tablespoons of argan oil, to which you are going to add five drops of vitamin E oil and two drops of peppermint oil, which is optional, but peppermint oil is also very healthy when it comes to stretch marks.

Now, every day, apply just some few drops to your skin, massage very gently and then you are done, after just some few months of using this technique daily, you will notice huge improvements when it comes to your stretch marks.

If you have a question or would like to know more about the best essential oils I use for stretch marks, then, post your thoughts and questions in the section below, I will be more than glad to help you out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using rosehip oil on your face

Can you eat multani mitti?